Saturday 3 January 2009

ANOTHER ALMOST WORTHLESS BASKIN ROBBINS IN PERTH

I feel for you. Everything, every quotations and details are very descriptive, and truly true. This Allied Brands doesn't care if we make $1 or $10 a month. Whoever just bought a BR franchise, are truly innocent people who haven't done their research properly about Allied Brands, and just swallowed any of those HO sales pitch religiously. Did you know that when I bought my BR was costing me $220K, now I find it hard just to sell it for $50K plus stocks?  

In overseas countries Baskin Robbins is respected franchise and owners make a descent living from their hard work. Now Allied Brands brings Korean people to Australia by selling them shop AND visa!  These people are now struggling and can't complain to anyone otherwise they get sent back to Korean.

I kept talking about the idea of the so-called Franchisee Association from long time ago, it's THE only way and THE most effective force to bring justice. It's long overdue. But if most of us are so passive like right now, then I think is going to be really hard for that to happen. We find an internal passive resistance as well as external attack from HO.

Peter Graham calls us "Franchise Business Partners".  Peter Graham wants the partners to fail so they can resell our shops to new suckers.  This isn't how partners act to the other.  Partners?   I want a divorce!

No comments:

Post a Comment